Sophie Turner (info)

Sophie Turner
born in Northampton in England and grew up in Warwick. She attended Kings High School there and was a member of a local theatre group from a young age.

Her breakthrough role was as Sansa Stark in the HBO hit series Game of Thrones (2011). - IMDb Mini Biography By: Anonymous












Her breakthrough role was as Sansa Stark in the HBO hit series Game of Thrones (2011)…









Trade Mark
Long red hair

Perhaps best known for her role as Sansa Stark on Game of Thrones (2011).













Trivia
Trains at the Playbox Theatre.

She is a huge fan of Jack Nicholson. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is her favorite movie from his filmography.

Had a twin who died before birth so she is always drawn to stories about twins/ doubles such as The Thirteenth Tale and Another Me, two films she's already starred in.

Is a big fan of television shows Hannibal (2012) and Breaking Bad (2008).

Best known for her role as Sansa Stark on the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones (2011), which earned her a Young Artist Award nomination as Best Supporting Young Actress in a TV Series. Her drama teacher encouraged her to audition for the part.

Although she is well known for her auburn hair, Sophie is a natural blonde but dyes her hair red in order to portray her character on Game of Thrones.

Best friends with Game of Thrones (2011) co-stars Jack Gleeson and onscreen siblings Maisie Williams and Isaac Hempstead-Wright.

Close friends with Barely Lethal co-star Hailee Steinfeld.

She starred in Bastille's music video Oblivion.

Besides being an actress, she's also a model. She modeled for Karen Millen's Fall 2014 Campaign.

Favourite actors from her generation are Hailee Steinfeld, Saoirse Ronan, Jennifer Lawrence and Miles Teller.

Is a natural blonde.













Personal Quotes
You've got to be able to wear your clothes, don't let the clothes wear you.

Getting Game of Thrones was amazing. I was 13, on holiday in France, and my mum woke me up saying, "Morning Sansa!" I burst out crying and jumped in the pool.

I think because I'm so close with Sansa I feel that she is like my first love, in a way.

[on comparing herself to her character in Game of Thrones] Well, I've been told by other cast members that I'm a lot like her. Maybe when I first joined the show. I was only 13, I was one of those girls that read OK! 12 times a week, and I was all "Ooh, Justin Bieber" - who is the Joffrey Baratheon of our time.
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................


birthdays_OFFmag