Andrew Lincoln (info)

. info_
Andrew Lincoln
is a British actor. Lincoln spent his early childhood in Hull, Yorkshire before his family relocated to Bath, Somerset when he was age 10. He was educated at Beechen Cliff School in Bath, and then the prestigious Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. His father is a civil engineer and his mother is a nurse

Lincoln's first big break came when he was cast as Edgar 'Egg' Cook in the popular UK drama series This Life (1996). Various roles followed including that of teacher Simon Casey in the Channel 4 series Teachers (2001), and as Mark in the hit film Love Actually(2003). In 2010, he was cast in The Walking Dead (2010), a live action drama series based on the comic of the same name. Lincoln plays the lead character of Rick Grimes.

Lincoln is married to Gael Anderson, his father-in-law is legendary musician Ian Andersonof Jethro Tull fame. - IMDb Mini Biography By: Anonymous










Spouse
Gael Anderson (10 June 2006 - present) (2 children)











Trivia 
Andrew attended Beechen Cliff Secondary school in Bath, Somerset (UK), before going on to attend RADA.

His voice is familiar in the UK as he provides voice-overs for both television and radio advertising, as well as narration for documentaries.

His brother is a teacher and he went to school with him for a few weeks to research his part in Teachers (2001).

Apple Martin, the daughter of Coldplay's Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow, served as a flower girl at his wedding.

His wife is the daughter of Ian Anderson, lead singer of the rock group Jethro Tull.

His father was a civil engineer.

His mother is South African.

Worked with London's National Youth Theatre.

In 2004, Empire Magazine nominated Andrew for a Best Newcomer award for his performance as Mark in Richard Curtis's film Love Actually (2003).

Andrew is a supporter of Shelter, the British charity for the homeless.

In 2001, Andrew went to Ghana for a month with Voluntary Services Overseas to experience how volunteers and development agencies work first hand.

Has a son named Arthur and a daughter named Matilda with Gael Anderson.

Is close friends with co-star Norman Reedus.











Personal Quotes 
I think my wife has always been aware, whatever country we have been in, of my dramatic leading man status; a little too dramatic she would probably say.

I don't really have any regrets because if I choose not to do something there is usually a very good reason. Once I've made the decision I don't view it as a missed opportunity, just a different path.

When you are an actor every day kind of morphs into one as there is no set structure to my job.

When I was at drama school I wanted to do classical theatre. It just so happened that I did a film when I came out and I moved that way.

The whole vanity aspect of building up different muscles - I have no interest.

Just to have the opportunity to play an American in America is a dream come true for me.

I'm not going to pretend I'm some saint, because I'm not.

I'm like a magpie. I use lots of different things to build a character.

I spend my working life pretending to be someone else.

I don't feel that fear is a good incentive on a film set.

Atlanta is an incredibly cool city.

I would find myself getting deeply distressed if I lived in hindsight all the time.

I like to think that I've got determination, and I'm fiercely protective of the people I love. ...............................................................................................
(Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr) 
birthdays_OFFmag