Taylor Schilling

. 27 July_
Taylor Schilling

(31th anniversary)
27 July 1984 
Boston, Massachusetts, USA 
5' 8" (1,73 m)</b>


Taylor attended Wayland High School, but graduated from West Roxbury High School in 2002, and made her film debut in Un asunto muy oscuro (2007). She starred in the movies Atlas Shrugged: Part I (2011) and Cuando te encuentre (2012), and has a role in director Ben Affleck's Argo (2012).

As of 2013, she stars as Piper Chapman in the Netflix series Orange Is the New Black(2013). - IMDb Mini Biography By: eills







Trivia 
Fordham University, Lincoln Center, New York City (Bachelor's degree in Acting, 2006).

First acting appearance was in a middle-school staging of "Fiddler on the Roof".

Starred in various college plays at New York University and Fordham University.

Is a huge fan of the Boston Red Sox baseball team.

She was born in Boston, Massachusetts.

Parents are Robert and Patricia Schilling; has a younger brother: Sam Schilling.

Attended and graduated from Wayland High School in Wayland, Massachusetts in 2002.

Close friends with her Orange Is the New Black (2013) co-stars Laura Prepon and Natasha Lyonne.








Personal Quotes 
I'm the girl who will show up in jeans no matter what - but the jeans can get fancier and fancier.

I like to do yoga, Pilates, dance, and things like that.

I don't do detoxes or cleanses; they don't really work for me.

Honestly, all the sweets and bad stuff on set don't really call to me because I'm working so much. I've trained myself to stay away from sugar.

As an actor, what I'm finding is that I really like the extremes. I think that's really fun to play with.

I started doing yoga in college, so that has just become a staple of a self-care routine for my mind and my body. My body craves it at this point, so I do it two to three times a week, sometimes more. I practice Vinyasa style yoga and sometimes mix it up.

I didn't spend a lot of time with prison guards, but my father was an assistant district attorney for a long time so I was always hearing stories about prisoners and prison guards.

The entertainment industry does well on a tried and true model, and so me need tried and true models. Maybe 'Orange' is the model that people will be interested in copying.

[on Orange Is the New Black (2013)] There's this pervasive myth that in order for a piece of entertainment to have a crossover audience of men and women, it has to be a predominantly male film. I think this is showing people that women driving their own narrative, in a way that is complicated and dynamic and raw and vulnerable and real, is a hot commodity. People are really interested in that, interested in story and hungry for an authentic voice.







Salary
Orange Is the New Black (2013) $35.000 per episode









...............................................................................................
(Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr) 
 birthdays_OFFmag