Jason Clarke (info)

. info_
Jason Clarke
was born on July 17, 1969 in Winton, Queensland, Australia. He is an actor and producer, known for La noche más oscura (2012), El amanecer del planeta de los simios (2014) and El gran Gatsby (2013).






Trade Mark 
Flawless American accent







Trivia 
Although born and raised in Australia, he has never played an Aussie in an American production, thanks to his ability to speak flawlessly in American dialects.

He grew up in a very rural, desolate part of Queensland. His father was a professional sheep-shearer.

Started acting in his mid-twenties.

Appeared in two movies with Tom Hardy and Gary Oldman: Sin ley (2012) and El niño 44(2015).








Personal Quotes
I do want to have holidays and see my family and friends.

I can't complain about the roles that have come my way.

I am sick of living out of a suitcase.

As an actor, the first thing you learn in drama school is you never judge.

You need mystery. You actually do. I think that's what foreign women, French women in particular, are good at. There's still a sense that you need to keep some of the unknown because that's where the soul resides, or something.

In terms of publicity and interviews, well, it's really hard in this modern world to keep a sense of mystery.

My favorite part of any project is the preparation. It's where you get to meet the people, the experts.

The guy I read and I love is Irvin Yalom. ...............................................................................................