Amanda Righetti (info)

Amanda Righetti (info)
Amanda Righetti is a Utah-born, Nevada-raised actor/producer and Best Actress Award winner by the New York International Independent Film & Video Festival. Righetti began her career at 14, as a young model, but made waves as the trust-fund squandering, world-traveling black sheep, "Hailey Nichol", on Fox's O.C. (2003).

So impressed by her talent and determination, Fox executives cast her as the lead role of "Tessa Lewis" in 2004's North Shore (2004). In 2005, Righetti ranked among FHM's 100 Sexiest Women while portraying "Jenna Moretti" in the popular drama, Reunion (2005). She has since appeared in several major motion pictures, and has guest-starred in popular television shows such as C.S.I. (2000) and HBO's El séquito (2004).

In 2008, Righetti was cast in the leading role of Michael Bay's remake, Viernes 13 (2009), while filming her series, El mentalista (2008), for CBS. In 2009, "Friday the 13th" opened to the best 3-day weekend opening for any horror film, and "The Mentalist" won a People's Choice Award for Best New Television Drama.

Today, Righetti continues her role as a rookie detective for the CBS drama, while splitting her time between Hollywood and Hawaii with her husband, Jordan Alan- IMDb Mini Biography By: CelebrityLoop.com

Spouse 
Jordan Alan (29 April 2006 - present) (1 child)

Trivia 
Youngest of 8 children with 6 sisters and 1 brother, all of them growing up in Las Vegas. One sister is a dealer in Las Vegas.

Ranked as #59 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)

Named #84 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).

She was September on FHM magazine's 2005 pin-up calendar (2005).
Alexa Davalos was her bridesmaid.

Gave birth to her 1st child at age 29, a son Knox Addison Alan on January 10, 2013. Child's father is her husband, Jordan Alan.

Personal Quotes 
Guys blow my looks up more than I ever would. I guess I have issues with myself. I don't think I'm as pretty as everybody thinks.

Spaghetti Righetti is my nickname to this day. My Reunion (2005) co-stars call me Spaghetti Righetti. It's grown on me with time. You can't really fight it.

I had one of those "it's time to start living" moments recently, so I went to Amsterdam. It's funny because I partied a lot when I was younger, and I'm only 21, but I'm in a mellow stage of life right now.

There was that pretty-girl factor. People would ostracize me without knowing a thing about me.


One time, I had this boyfriend who cheated on me. I cheated back and then we broke up and then got back together.

Salary 

Gentleman B. (2003) $40.000
The Mentalist (2008) $75.000
Friday the 13th (2009) $250.000
_
_