Scott Eastwood (info)

Scott Eastwood
He was born Scott Clinton Reeves in Carmel, Monterey County, California, to Jacelyn Ann Reeves, a flight attendant, and Clint Eastwood, an actor and director. He grew up in Hawaii. Scott has a younger sister, Kathryn Eastwood, and several half-siblings, including musician Kyle Eastwood and actor Alison Eastwood. In 2006, Scott made his film debut in Banderas de nuestros padres (2006), directed by his father. He has since co-starred in the sports drama Invictus (2009), as union rugby player Joel Stransky, horror sequel La matanza de Texas 3D (2013), as Deputy Hartman, and war action film Corazones de acero (2014), as Sergeant Miles.

Scott plays the lead, Luke Collins, in the romantic drama El viaje más largo (2015), opposite Britt Robertson, and will co-star in the drama Snowden (2016). - IMDb Mini Biography By: Anonymous


"

He is an American actor and model. He has appeared in the films Flags of Our Fathers, Gran Torino, Invictus, The Forger, Trouble with the Curve, and Fury. He co-starred in the 2013 horror film Texas Chainsaw 3D with Alexandra Daddario and starred in the romantic film The Longest Ride with Britt Robertson. He has also been the model for the fragrance Cool Water by Davidoff. He is the youngest son of award-winning actor-director Clint Eastwood…

"









Trivia 
Son of Clint Eastwood and flight attendant Jacelyn Reeves.

Elder brother of Kathryn Eastwood.

Paternal half-brother of Kimber Eastwood, Kyle Eastwood, Alison Eastwood, Francesca Eastwood and Morgan Eastwood.

Former Stepson of Dina Eastwood.

His birth certificate says "father declined".

Supporter of deceased friend Paul Walker's charity Reach Out World Wide. Friend of Paul's younger brother Cody Walker, who now runs the organization.

On his father's side, Scott is the grandson of Clinton Eastwood and Margaret Ruth Runner. On his mother's side, Scott is the grandson of Maxwell Scott Reeves and Bertha Miriam Wordsworth.

He is of English, and smaller amounts of German, Irish, Scottish, and Dutch, ancestry. Some of his mother's ancestors had lived in Canada.













Personal Quotes
I'm single... if girls like me, hey, that's great. I think that's awesome.

My old man is a man of few words.

I like working with my hands. It feels good to build something yourself.

My mom is my best friend and my biggest cheerleader.

I never understood actors who could just wait around.

I am not the greatest actor in the world, but the reason I keep working is that I work hard and show up every day and be easy to work with.

My father taught me not to overthink things, that nothing will ever be perfect, so just keep moving and do your best.

David Ayer is one of the best directors I've ever worked with. He's a true man's man.

I got into this business because I like acting and I want to make movies. I would be happy living the rest of my life never famous.

Regardless if what you do in the world, you do it good. You do your best, and you show up on time, and you leave and you do a good job, and you treat people the way you want to be treated.

I'll probably not be the best actor in Hollywood, and I am okay with that. But I will be the hardest working one, and I'll be the one that people like to work with because I show up on time, and I don't complain.

I'm a third generation Californian, and there's a lot of talented, good-looking guys in California, so I'm just happy to be working and lucky to be working.

Really I'm a fan of any movie, whether it's suspense, action, or comedy - anything that has a good story.

My dad never took himself too seriously. He always treated everyone with respect, and he made sure I was like that, too. I show up, I hit my mark, and I say my lines.

I grew up on movie sets and traveling the world with my pops.

You can only do what you can do in this world. If you start thinking of all the white noise out there, I think you'll go crazy.

My life doesn't change. I still have to go out and work hard every day and do the best that I can do.

I grew up on movie sets, getting to see storytelling happen up close.

My mother taught me to be honest, to be selfless, and to touch people in a positive way.
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................


birthdays_OFFmag