Harry Treadaway (info)

. info_
Harry Treadaway
He is known for his work on "City of Ember" (2008), Control (2007) and Fish Tank (2009). Twin brother of actor Luke Treadaway.

Harry Treadaway was born on September 10, 1984 in Exeter, Devon, England.










Trivia
Treadaway attended Queen Elizabeth's Community College in Crediton.

His father is an architect and his mother is a primary school teacher.











Personal Quotes
'Ghosts' is the most incredible play I've read for years.

'The Night Watch' is a beautiful story about the pains of dealing with what you are.

I may live in London, but I'll go back to the country one day. My dad's an architect, so I would like him to design me a house. I'd love to be in the countryside when I'm older.

I was lucky, I had support from Mum and Dad - they said as long as you work hard, anything is possible. I never thought past those two things - that I liked living in imaginary worlds and that it is possible to do that for a living.

I was used to getting changed in pub toilets before going on set. Then suddenly I had studios in L.A. advising me on my hair.

I'll always have a house in London; I'll always call it my home. There might be moments when I get to go and work in different parts of the world, but I'll always come back here.

You know the way that children play make-believe in the garden? I did that and I thought, 'This will do for life. Why would I want to do anything else?'





















...............................................................................................
(Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr) 
birthdays_OFFmag