Rupert Grint (...more info and gifs)

Personal Quotes 

[Answering to "Is Emma Watson actually bossy like Hermione?"] I'd tell you, but she'd hurt me.
Too bad brooms can't really fly. Now if you miss the bus you can't just go in your room and fly to school with a nimbus two thousand!
Being famous is wicked, but it's better to be normal.
Oh, they're scary. To think that people are going to be playing with you! [About Harry Potter action figures]
All my brothers and sisters and friends have really helped me. They make my life normal. I still have arguments with my brother. And the little ones don't really understand. They just treat me like Rupert. Which is brilliant, really.
Fans asking for my autograph is really weird. It's hard to get used to.
I've tried several disguises and stuff but that doesn't work. I do get recognised sometimes but it's cool,.
Things at home didn't change much. I still have to clean my own room!
When I read the books, I imagined that the family of Ron Weasley was my family. After reading the books, I knew the Weasleys inside out.
[Rupert would also like to play Malfoy]: "He's pretty nasty all times, and that would be quite fun. It would be cool to have the audience against me."
It's really weird to get recognized and people call you 'Ron.'
I am the biggest "Harry Potter" fan; I even was before I knew there was going to be a film. I read all the books.
The fourth one is amazing. It's scary, but I like all the books. You've got to read them all to get the complete Harry Potter experience. In the third book, I like all the bits about Scabbers being an Animagus. And I like that Ron gets an owl.
[about "don't be an assiduous student in school"]: "There is some truth in that statement. I don't like school, which makes it easier for me not to do my homework. Evidently, my professors aren't very happy, and being in the "Harry Potter" movies doesn't give me any special treatment. For example, when I returned to school after Harry Potter y el prisionero de Azkaban (2004) finished shooting, I had several hours of detention because I hadn't done my schoolwork."
[Refering to Emma Watson and her Table Tennis playing skills] We rarely play her now because it gets quite embarrassing.
I do get one chance to dance, I had to dance with Maggie Smith. That was the only dancing experience I had, which was actually quite enough really. [About his dancing experience with Maggie Smith in Harry Potter y el cáliz de fuego (2005)].
[on attempts to artificially age him as the stories progressed] In the first attempt, my character was particularly terrifying. The image still haunts me. I looked like a monster, really, a sort of Donald Trump mixture.
[on red hair] I get a lot of people from the ginger community shaking my hand. In England. Not so much in America. It's not the coolest thing, really, and they get hassled. It's nice I can get some respect for the gingers. And Prince Harry Windsor is really cool, too.
[When he began to act on the Philosopher's Stone film, he was overcome by the grandness of the sets, describing how he felt as-] Walking into the Great Hall for the first time was absolutely incredible - all these effects with all the candles floating in the air, all lit and everything, food on the table, all the flambeaus were lit - it was just incredible, it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life.
[When Harry Potter y la cámara secreta (2002) started filming in late 2001, just three days after the release of Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal (2001) (Philosopher's Stone), Rupert was more accustomed to the filming methods and techniques on set and said filming the second film was] ...a lot more fun because we were a lot more comfortable with working, I guess - because of working with Kenneth Branagh, who's really funny, and more confident with the camera.
[When asked what it was like to work with spiders, Rupert admitted] I hate them - even rubber ones I get scared of. Luckily some of them were CGI [computer graphics]. But that big car-sized one, that was actually there unfortunately. So that wasn't my favorite scene to film.
[Loaded with sex, drugs and violence, the arty and stylish Cherrybomb was exactly the darker type of role which many fans had waited for, and when asked about the adult scenes, Rupert admitted] It's really hard. It's very hard to lose yourself in the moment and just kind of get absorbed by it because there's always going to be a big fat guy nearby holding a boom.
The truth is that Ron is my hero. He's always there for his friends - sometimes belligerently, but there nevertheless. He's also the comic relief in stressful situations; the funny guy with a great one-liner. And no matter how scared he may be, he will put aside his fears to support and protect the people he loves. To me, that represents true courage.

Salary 


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)$4.000.000
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010)       $15.000.000
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)       $15.000.000       
 (Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr)
click here to see photos of Rupert Grint
return