Jamie Dornan (see more)

. Jamie Dornan
He is an actor, known for MarĂ­a Antonieta (2006), Shadows in the Sun (2009) and Beyond the Rave(2008). He has been married to Amelia Warner since April 27, 2013. They have one child...

Spouse 


Amelia Warner (27 April 2013 - present) (1 child)

Trivia 

Was a Calvin Klein model.

Is the face of the perfume Dior Homme campaign.

Actress Greer Garson was his grandmother's first cousin, making Greer and Jamie first cousins, twice removed.

Played a serious level of rugby in his native Northern Ireland.

Is a huge Manchester United fan (season ticket holder). Was in a relationship with Keira Knightley for two years. They met on the set of an Asprey photo shoot in 2003.
Personal Quotes 

I'm probably the worst person for 'Men's Health' to interview.

I guess I'm just lucky with my genes.

I can't really do the running on hard ground that I used to do. Instead I go swimming as often as possible.

Fairytales are stories that span every generation and they've been around for a long time.

Everyone likes a bit of competition.

It's funny when you know you're playing two characters and you're aware of how you have to play each one into your performance of the other. You're constantly at the back of your mind thinking and it all gets a bit confusing.
I've always needed to bulk up, so until the modeling took off I was ramming Big Macs down my throat and doing plenty of bodyweight work. I'm over the Big Macs now, but I'll still drop down and do my press ups whenever I find the time.

Because I used to play a lot of sport, I've always been in decent enough shape. When I used to get asked to do a bit of body work before a photo shoot I'd lie and say, 'Yeah, I'm going to the gym.' I literally never did anything.

It's not like I cleaned up with girls. I always looked young and I was very small; I hated being 'cute.'
Career 

On the set of an Asprey photoshoot in 2003, Dornan met English actress Keira Knightley, who introduced him to her agent at PFD. The pair dated for two years.

In 2006 he appeared in the Sofia Coppola film, Marie Antoinette. He used to perform in the folk band Sons of Jim, but the band disbanded in 2008. He has modelled for Calvin Klein (with both Kate Moss and Eva Mendes), DiorAquascutum and Armani, among many other brands.[2]

Dornan appeared in the drama film Shadows in the Sun in 2009, which starred three-time Academy Award nominee Jean Simmons. In 2008, he played the lead role of Ed in the Hammer Horror production "Beyond the Rave".

In 2011, Dornan appeared in eight episodes of the ABC television series, Once Upon A Time, playing the role of Sheriff Graham.[3] While Graham from Storybrooke was killed in the episode The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter, Dornan stated that he will still return as the Huntsman from the Enchanted Forest at some point as he still remains a regular on the series. Dornan returned as The Huntsman for the season finale episode, A Land Without Magic.

On March 26, 2012 TVWise reported that Dornan has been cast alongside Gillian Anderson to star in BBC Two's drama series The Fall, Dornan will play Paul Spector, a serial killer terrorising Belfast.
_
_