Rosie Huntington Whiteley (see more)


. Rosie Huntington Whiteley   
Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley was born in Plymouth, Devon, England (Freedom Fields Hospital), and grew up on her parents' country farm. She attended Tavistock College and has been modeling since 2003 for a variety of clothiers: Abercrombie & Fitch, Burberry, Bloomingdale's, Ralph Lauren, DKNY...

She started modeling for Victoria's Secret in 2006 and was officially named one of the lingerie company's "Angels" in November 2009, at the age of 22. Her first film role is as Carly Spencer, replacing Megan Fox as Sam Witwicky's new love interest in the third installment of the Transformers series: Transformers: El lado oscuro de la luna (2011).

Her mother, Fiona, is a fitness instructor, and her father, Charles Huntington-Whiteley, is a chartered surveyor. Rosie has two younger siblings, Toby and Florence. Her great-great-grandfather was politician Sir Herbert Huntington-Whiteley, 1st Baronet.


- IMDb Mini Biography By: karink

Trade Mark 

Dark blonde hair, blue eyes and full lips
Statuesque, model-like figure
Deep sultry British accent

Trivia 

Victoria's Secret model.
In a relationship with Jason Statham. [April 2010]
Worked previously with Michael Bay on a Victoria's Secret commercial in 2009.
Grew up on a farm in rural England.
She was voted #1 in Maxim Magazine "Hot 100" women list in 2011.
She appeared in her first solo cover of Vogue UK. [March 2011]
She was voted #1 in FHM's World's Sexiest Woman 2011 poll.
Ranked #4 in the Top Sexiest Models list by models.com.
Ranked #27 in the 2010 FHM UK list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".





Voted #20 on Ask men's top 99 "most desirable" women of 2012.
Named the Style Icon at the Elle Style Awards in 2012.
Ranked #31 on Askmen's list of the Top 99 Most Desirable famous women for 2013.
Rosie's paternal grandfather, Nigel Charles Huntington-Whiteley, was the son of Enid Etta Cohn, who was from a Polish Jewish immigrant family, and Eric Arthur Huntington-Whiteley, who was from a political family of English ancestry. Rosie's paternal grandmother, Gillian Margaret Franks, was the daughter of Jewish parents, Jacob Franks, a prominent surgeon, and Janet Lilian Green. Jacob's parents were from the Netherlands, and he had Sephardi ancestry.
Currently resides in New York City. [March 2007]

Personal Quotes

[on landing the lead female role in Transformers: El lado oscuro de la luna (2011)] It was a crazy opportunity that was handed to me and spent seven months making the movie with a great cast and a great director.
[on being taller than her co-star Shia LaBeouf] I had to wear heels the whole way through filming, when it came to our kissing scene, I said "Please Michael, let me take my shoes off. I feel so unelegant and I feel so unfeminine.", ... and he said "No. You're giving small men across America hope.".


I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I'm here to work and have a career. Let the haters hate. I'm ready for the criticism.
It helps to have someone who wants to understand your job and support it. I've never really been concerned about cracking under the pressure and turning to the dark side though. I've never been a big drinker and I've never done drugs. I like to go out and dance, but I'm always the person that needs to go to bed first. I'm not a party girl. I want to pay my bills and make my family proud. I've got no other criteria apart from that.















_
_