Luke Evans (see more)

. Luke Evans   
Luke Evans was born in Pontypool, Wales but grew up in Aberbargoed, South Wales. He moved to Cardiff at the age 17. He then won a scholarship to the London Studio Centre, and graduated in 2000...
He starred in many of London's West End theatre productions. In 2009, he landed the role of Apollo in Clash of the Titans (2010). Then, he quickly landed roles in Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll (2010), Robin Hood (2010), Tamara Drewe (2010), Blitz (2010), The Three Musketeers (2011), Ashes (2011), Immortals (2011) and The Raven (2012). He's also scheduled to star in The Amateur American (2012), Only God Forgives (2012) and No One Lives (2012).

Luke Evans resides in Shoreditch, London.


- IMDb Mini Biography By: gapal
Trivia 


Has played two Greek gods. Apollo in "Clash of the Titans (2010)" and Zeus in "Immortals (2011)".
Was considered for the role of Tom Buchanan in The Great Gatsby.
Appearing in 'Rent - Remixed' at the Duke of York's Theater, London. [October 2007]
Starring as Roger in the British revival of 'Rent' in London's West End. [November 2007]
Filming for Nottingham, Sex Drugs and Rock n Roll and Clash of the Titans in UK. [May 2009]
Personal Quotes

And I love to cook! I've impressed hundreds of women with my cooking. And they always come back for more.
And I knew that, being an actor, you have to take the rough with the smooth and the highs with the lows. That's how it is.
In 10 years, I'd love to live near the sea, in a warmer climate. I could see myself with three dogs... and it'd be great to share them with someone else.
Most men have an insecurity of some sort. But we're brought up to believe that we can't show them.
I always find cardio the most monotonous. Running on a treadmill shows me why hamsters are so crazy.
One funny thing is, though, I wear my watch on my right hand and I'm actually right-handed. People always wonder why - I don't know myself, I've just always done it that way and I like it the way a good watch fits on my right wrist.
I felt alive when I read a script and acted out a scene, or sang a song. It was my dream. I'm just very lucky that I'm still doing it and able to earn a living from it.
A guy's biggest style mistake is definitely trying to look too cool. As long as you've got a good pair of jeans, a good pair of boots and a few good shirts, you're fine.
When I left school, I got a job in a shoe shop and I used to save 15 quid a week and pay for my own singing and acting lessons.
To me, growing up in South Wales, a pair of Diesel jeans were the thing to have - if you could afford them.
It's just hard to get an independent film made.
I think sandals should be burnt. I hate them - purge them!
I always wanted to sing, as a child.

Good suits don't come from anywhere, though - I mainly wear Armani, Louis Vuitton and Burberry.



_
_