Rossy de Palma

Rossy de Palma

*Rossy de Palma
(52 years old)

16 September 1981
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
(1,72m)



Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios (1988),Átame! (1990), Los abrazos rotos (2009), and two of which earned her two Goya nominations for performances in Kika (1993) and La flor de mi secreto (1995).


Trivia*

Besides her acting career, she started singing and modeling for noted fashion designers such as Jean-Paul Gaultier.


Appeared in George Michael's clip "Too Funky".

Lives in France with her two sons.

Fluent in French, English, Spanish and Catalan.

Personal Quotes*
I am an anarchist and an individualist. I don't like to be associated with stereotypes. I prefer not to be defined, to keep my field of action as open as possible. I don't even completely know myself! It's fundamental to maintain a certain lack of self-knowledge and to keep on discovering things about yourself. It would be terrible to completely know oneself.