Sarah Bolger

.  28 February _
(25 years)
Sarah Bolger
28 February 1991 
Dublin, Ireland 
5' 4" (1,63 m)

She is best known for her roles in the films In America, Stormbreaker, and The Spiderwick Chronicles, as well as her award winning role as Lady Mary Tudor in the TV series The Tudors, and for guest starring as Princess Aurora in Once Upon a Time…

Sarah Lee Bolger (born 28 February 1991) is an Irish actress. She is best known for her roles in the films In America, Stormbreaker, and The Spiderwick Chronicles, as well as her award winning role as Lady Mary Tudor in the TV series The Tudors, and for guest starring as Princess Aurora in Once Upon a Time. - IMDb Mini Biography By: scaryofmonsters











Trade Mark
Bright blue eyes













Trivia 
Older sister of Irish actress Emma Bolger.

When her birthday fell on the same day as the Independent Spirit Awards, director Jim Sheridan got the entire room to sing "Happy Birthday" to her. She was so embarrassed, she hid her face behind a program. All of this was captured on camera during the award telecast.

Her parents are Monica and Derek Bolger.

Her father is a butcher.

Played the sister of her real-life sister in En América (2002).

Although she had more acting experience, her sister, Emma Bolger, got the part in En América (2002) first by impressing director Jim Sheridan at an audition. Emma then demanded that Jim take a look at her sister (who was waiting in the car), which he did, and realised they were perfect together.

Has been shortlisted along with nine other European actors for the European Film Promotion (EFP) Shooting Stars of 2009, the annual new talent forum at the forthcoming Berlin International Film Festival.

Her favorite movie is El fugitivo (1993).

Good friends with Érase una vez (2011) co-stars Jamie Chung, Colin O'Donoghue andJulian Morris.

Is best friends with Ana Mulvoy-Ten.

Good friends with former Los Tudor (2007) co-star Torrance Coombs and Annabelle Wallis.












Personal Quotes 
I love the dog. She comes for drives with me in the back of my car. Darby is not aggressive or judgmental. She just is. That's what I love about her. She sits there and watches 'The Fugitive' with me.

I think you are taken more seriously as a young adult when you are on a film set and you are doing a job and people expect something from you. Is that losing my youth? Not at all. I had a fantastic childhood.

I have blessed hands. I got my hands blessed by the priest, and I am able to give out Holy Communion at Mass. It is lovely to be part of it.

I became a minister of the Eucharist when I was 17. My parents aren't very strict Catholics, but for some reason I decided this is what I want to do, and I have kept it up.

Ireland's always going to be my home, but so much is filmed in L.A., so you have to spend time out here.
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................

birthdays_OFFmag