Aaron Tveit (info)

. info _ 
Aaron Tveit
was born on October 21, 1983 in Middletown, New York, USA as Aaron Kyle Tveit. He is an actor, known for Los miserables (2012), Graceland (2013) and Sin frenos(2012) and Danny Zuko in Grease Live! (2016).













Trivia
Auditioned for the role of Finn on Glee (2009).

Almost auditioned for the second season of American Idol during his sophomore year of college, but was forbidden from missing rehearsals for his school musical.

Although he enjoys drinking beer, he refrains from consuming alcohol during productions in order to rest his voice.

His last name, which is Norwegian, is pronounced "Tuh-VATE".

During his many years appearing in Broadway musicals, he was an active player in the Broadway Softball League. He is now (2014) cast to appear in the movie Undrafted, the true story of a star college baseball player's dashed dreams of playing in the major leagues.

Has one brother, Jon, who is in the seminary.

Has a street dedicated to him in his hometown of Middletown, New York. The street is called Aaron Tveit Way. The unveiling of the street was on August 31, 2014.

During an interview on the Wendy Williams show (2014), he said that while he does have a girlfriend, he makes it a practice to never talk about his personal life during interviews.













Personal Quotes
Awards are not something that I measure my work by. I've been so fortunate, and I've gotten to do such terrific things, that it seems petty to look back and say, 'Oh, I should have gotten that prize.' I've been so blessed, it's hard to look back and think anything but that, so I have no disappointments.

Cats and I have an understanding, but we choose not to interact often.

I can clap with one hand.

Life is very, very great. I have no complaints.

I don't go around scowling at people. I think I'm a nice guy!

I like auditioning! A lot of people hate it, but I like it. Especially like right now, I'm not shooting a show so you get to act. You get to do that stuff, kind of treat everyone as 'All right, throw the paint against the wall and see what I can do with this and what people say.' I think it's a great mental workout because you have to ready something, learn something fast. It's good to stay on your toes and keep sharp if you're auditioning. [interview with Backstage Magazine, June, 2013]
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................


(Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr) 
birthdays_OFFmag