Evan Peters (info)

Evan Peters (info)

Evan Peters
was born in the winter of 1987 to Phil and Julie Peters in St. Louis, Missouri. When his father's job was transferred and the family moved to Grand Blanc, Michigan, Evan began taking acting classes and at age 15, he moved with his mother to Los Angeles in hopes of pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. His breakthrough role came when he was cast as the controversial Tate Langdon in American Horror Story (2011). - IMDb Mini Biography By: Anonymous




Trivia
Is one of three children. He has an older brother, Andrew and an older sister, Michelle.
Good friends with American Horror Story (2011) co-stars Taissa Farmiga and Sarah Paulson.

Grew up in Grand Blanc, Michigan and St. Louis, Missouri.

Was in a relationship with socialite Pixie Geldof from 2010 to 2011 as well as actress and former American Horror Story (2011) co-star Alexandra Breckenridge. He also was briefly in a relationship with actress Alexia Quinn from 2011 to 2012. Over the 2013 holidays he became engaged to American Horror Story (2011) co-star Emma Roberts, however the two split in June of 2015.

Resides in Los Angeles, California.

Attended but did not graduate from Grand Blanc High School in Grand Blanc, Michigan.

Has two tattoos, the word "Mom" in all capital letters on his left bicep and a small, red "thumbs up" sign on the outside of his right hand. He also has both ears pierced.

Has stated that his favorite American Horror Story (2011) character that he portrayed was Tate Langdon.

Girlfriend Emma Roberts was arrested in Canada for domestic violence against her boyfriend Peters. He did not press any charges and Roberts was released after a few hours in jail. [July 2013].

Shares the role of Quicksilver with his Kick-Ass - Listo para machacar (2010) co-star Aaron Taylor-Johnson.




Personal Quotes
Well, television is grueling. The hours are grueling, it's hard work, and there's a lot of pressure to get it done without a lot of rehearsal time.
Jessica Lange is a sweetheart, the nicest lady in the world. She has a Poodle named Jack.

I guess creepy comes natural to me - I hate to say that.

There's something that's sexy about a guy who has the strength to kill somebody, but is also vulnerable enough to be in love. It's just those two sides - like, I don't know why, but women for some reason aren't attracted to normal guys, like, guys who are in between.

But I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.

I like to watch comedies; the most dramatic that I used to get was 'Forrest Gump.'

And I love Jennifer Lawrence. She's a total fox. And such a good actress. It's ridiculous.

'American Horror' in particular is a really crazy show. We have crazy crap happening to us on that show.

A lot of people don't know that I'm really a silly guy. I don't take anything seriously. It takes a lot of energy for me to take something seriously.

I actually put peanut butter on my bagel. I really like peanut butter and I like to ruin the bagel. You know what's even crazier that I do sometimes? I do cinnamon raisin bagels with peanut butter. It is really, really out there.

I used to look at horror movies as being really real and it would totally freak me out and give me nightmares. Now I watch and think, 'whoa how'd they do that?'

I think it's harder to go from comedy to drama than from drama to comedy. Seeing you dramatic all the time, they crave to see you being silly or funny. But, seeing you in comedy all the time, it's hard to see that person go be serious, for some reason.

I grew up in St. Louis, Missouri. I lived in Grand Blanc, Michigan for a year and that's when I got involved in acting and took classes there. A manager who saw me at the agency I was at in Michigan wanted me to come out to L.A.

If you get an audition and you're out of work, you just say, 'I've gotta go on this.'

I think you get less takes on TV than in movies.

Just thinking about that, if that were to really happen, if an alien were to come down and really abduct you, how terrifying and how earth-shattering would that be? Your whole world is just destroyed. God is destroyed. It's kind of a fascinating thing to think about.

It all started in Michigan. My dad got a job in Michigan, so we all moved up there from St. Louis. I kind of hung out in the summer and had nothing to do, so I sort of got into acting. And then I was going to Grand Blanc High, doing the acting thing and hoping it would pan out.

I'm trying to learn classical piano, Mozart and Beethoven and stuff. I took lessons when I was younger and now I sort of sight read the music and play it by ear. It's fun. It takes up a lot of time. I practice a couple of hours a day, but I find it soothing.

I'm not the best actor I can be, so I'm just working on it. I'm not the quickest reader in the world but when I get an acting book I can read it in two days.

I would love to do comedy. I think I'm funny and that comedy is my strong suit, at least in real life. I have yet to prove myself in the movies, but I'd love to get the opportunity to do that.


birthdays_OFFmag