Jean-Luc Bilodeau

. 4 November_
Jean-Luc Bilodeau
(25th anniversary)
4 November 1990 
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 
5' 10" (1,78 m)


Jean-Luc Bilodeau was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He is the son of Raymond and Barbara Bilodeau and has a sister, Danielle, a talent agent in Vancouver, BC. Jean-Luc attended Holy Cross Regional High School in Surrey, BC. - IMDb Mini Biography By: Jordan M









Trivia 
Lives in Los Angeles, California.

He is of mostly French-Canadian and Scottish descent.










Personal Quotes
My music library has about every genre of music possible. I've really gotten into Ray LaMontagne, He makes amazing music, so I listen to him, and he's a great artist.

L.A. will never be a hockey town. I'm a huge hockey fan, and people out here do not appreciate hockey as much as they should. I've always been into it. I'm Canadian; that's my sport for sure.





...............................................................................................


...............................................................................................
(Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr) 
birthdays_OFFmag