Olivia Holt

*Olivia Holt
(19 years old)

5 August 1997
Germantown, Tennessee, USA
5' 2" (1,57 m)


In 2011, Olivia got her break out role as "Kim Crawford", a confident martial artist and the only girl in the dojo who can go toe-to-toe with the boys, in the Disney XD comedy series, Wasabi warriors (2011).


Olivia Holt was born in Germantown, Tennessee to parents, Mark and Kim Holt. When she was only 3 years old, she started singing and acting on the stage. Besides acting and singing, she has been a competitive gymnastic for the past 5 years, and a competitive cheerleader for the past few years. At Christmas time, Holt moved with her family from DeSoto County to Los Angeles. - IMDb Mini Biography By: Ruby


Trivia*
Attended an acting convention in 2008 where she received first place awards for best actress, best scene, and print model of the year.

Is signed with Abrams Artist Agency and Ford Models.

Was on her school's chess team.

Has been a competitive gymnast for 5 years.

Has been a singer/actress since the age of 3.

Has one elder sister, actress/writer/director Morgan Toll - who has studied theatre arts at Columbia College in Hollywood. They also have a brother, Cade Holt.

Besides being an actress, black belt, gymnast and singer, she is a cheerleader and has competed in numerous cheer-tournaments.

Her best friend outside the Wasabi warriors (2011) cast is fellow actress Jadin Gould.

Olivia's middle name, Hastings, is also the maiden name of her paternal grandmother.

According to Olivia, the scariest day of her life was when her brother Cade fell from a pier onto some rocks - badly cutting his head. He soon recovered, however.

Personal Quotes*
I am thankful for all the blessings and talents I have been given, but most of all I am thankful for my loving and supportive family.

One year, I was a go-go girl for Halloween, and I got all this glitter eye shadow, my hair was poufy with braids, I was wearing all these different colors and fake eyelashes that went all the way up to my eyebrows. I totally enjoy the whole Halloween feel.

I want to be able to make people laugh and cry and feel happy or sad and feel all these different emotions through singing and acting. Hopefully throughout my career, I'll get to pursue them.

Ever since I was really little, I loved performing and being up on stage, and being the entertainment.

I think people would be most surprised to know that I love scary movies.

I was involved in a bunch of school activities - I was a cheerleader, I was on the chess team, I was vice president of my class.

I have an obsession with Milk Duds. Eating them tastes like heaven.

My family loves to take me out, and we do regular things like go to the movies. My friends do that as well. At the same time, I love work and I want to be busy all the time!

I think that it's really incredible, growing up and being able to have all these people who really look up to the work that I do. It's really cool that I have such awesome fans, and I can't thank them enough. I get on my Twitter and Facebook every day, and I see such awesome things.

I feel like something I've wanted to do for a really long time, in a feature film or anything, is playing a rocker. Somewhere where I can be on a stage and have a guitar or a microphone and just kind of jam out.

I'm a huge 'Call of Duty' fan, 'Minecraft' and all those kinds of video games. I'm constantly playing video games every day.

I would love to work with Reese Witherspoon.

I'm all about scary movies! The 'Halloweentown' ones are my absolute favorites.

The 'Kickin' It' set is so much fun, I find myself in a new adventure every week. I work with an amazing cast and crew.

My style is very simple, but I love Reese Witherspoon, Kate Hudson and Kate Middleton.

I watched the Disney Channel all the time growing up. 'Lizzie McGuire' was my all-time favorite. I'm pretty sure I had every piece of merchandise that involved Lizzie. And I loved 'That's So Raven.'

I would definitely trade clothes with Lucy Hale. Her fashion sense is right on point, and I feel like she's never afraid to take risks with her clothes.

I would love to learn how to dance. I can pick up choreography pretty well. But when you're dancing with your friends, I can't do that. I'm not a freestyler. It just doesn't come naturally to me. Clapping is my go-to dance.

What's great about working on a sitcom is that I spend so much time with people who are in other fields as well, such as writing, directing, and/or camera operating. Being on set is like being on a playground. I go from one thing to the next, and I've learned so much and hope to continue learning.

Working with Disney is really and truly like working with a family. Everyone is so supportive and so wonderful. I've worked with Disney since I was twelve, and they've given me so many opportunities that I'll forever be grateful for.