Chris Messina



*Chris Messina
(42 years old)

11 August 1974
New York City, New York, USA
5' 9" (1,75 m)


He is an actor, known for Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008), "Devil" (2010) and Argo(2012).

Chris Messina was born on August 11, 1974 in New York City, New York, USA.


Trivia*Was named one of the "Ten Actors to Watch" in Daily Variety October 2007.

Won the Richard Burton award for best actor at the 2006 Vallarta Film Fesitval for his performance in "Ira and Abby".

Has a son, Milo Montgomery Messina, with his girlfriend producer Jennifer Todd, born May 31, 2008.

Was roommates with actor George Katt when they were both studying in NYC.

Has a second child with Jennifer Todd, Giovanni Messina, born on October 15, 2009.


Personal Quotes*
[on participating in the Tribeca Film Festival, 2014] I grew up with Robert De Niro on my wall. He and Pacino and Hoffman were reason I wanted to be an actor, so to be part of his film festival means a lot to me.

[on directing 'Alex in Venice'] I didn't want this to be a vanity piece. I was concerned about that. I wanted to be taken seriously as someone who wants to direct, and it wasn't just to give myself a part. I'm happy I did it because I learned a lot about acting and directing that I would carry to the next film, if I had a bigger part.

[his philosophy of working with actors] One of the requirements for me was 'I won't say no to you if you don't say no to me'.

(Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr)