Elizabeth Gillies

Elizabeth Gillies
Elizabeth Gillies
(23 years)
26 July 1993 
Haworth, New Jersey, USA 
5' 7" (1,7 m)


Shortly after the closing of "13", she went on to land the role of "Jade West" in the hit Nickelodeon series, Victorious (2010). Elizabeth has played recurring roles in television series, such as Los hermanos Donnelly (2007) and most recently, the animated series, Winx Club (2004), where she voices the character of "Daphne". Elizabeth has also guest-starred on television shows, including Big Time Rush(2009) and LadrĂ³n de guante blanco (2009). Her film credits include The Clique (2008) and Harold (2008).

In addition to acting, Elizabeth is also focusing heavily on music and is working on her album. Elizabeth plays piano and has been singing ever since she could. Having a strong passion for classic rock music, some of her more well-known covers include "Wild Horses" by The Rolling Stones, "Jealous Guy" by John Lennon, "Father & Son" by Cat Stevens and "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman. - IMDb Mini Biography By: Ella G.








Trade Mark 
Her blue-green eyes

Porcelain skin









Trivia 
Best friends with her Victorious (2010) co-star, Ariana Grande. They've known each other since they starred in 13 (musical) on Broadway back in 2008.

She is a vegan, but not by choice, as she is allergic to most foods. She is also allergic to gluten.

Her maternal grandmother is of Italian descent. Elizabeth's other ancestry is Irish.

She can play piano/keyboard.

Played the role of Lucy in the Broadway musical '13', along with Ariana Grande whom played Charlotte.










Personal Quotes 
I like growing up; I feel like I have an old soul. I like the age to match as much as it can.

My two big date deal breakers are someone with no sense of humor and someone who chews badly. I will never be with someone who never laughs or someone who chews disgustingly, so if either of those things are detected on a date - it's a total deal breaker.

I think dealing with mean girls is just a part of life. I never really took people like that too seriously.

Once you lose the honesty in a relationship, I mean, I think you don't have a relationship at all.

If you're passionate about something and stick with it, even if your friends aren't doing it, it'll pay off. It can be really rewarding to stick to your guns.

If someone's being less than courteous to you, I don't think you need to pay any attention to them.

I love being a teen because you don't have all the responsibilities of an adult yet.

A strong sense of humor, a really awesome personality, and maturity is also really important in a boyfriend. I tend to only be attracted to older guys for that reason. I just love guys who have a really strong sense of who they are.

The food I eat the most is probably steamed, plain white rice. I know its really, really, really boring, but that's honestly the food I eat the most. No, I like cucumber avocado rolls... I love that.

The funny thing about voice over is you can go in in sweatpants and have your hair all messed up, and no one will see you, and you can still deliver the same great product.

I try not to tweet too much; I'm a really sporadic tweeter. I will tweet nonstop for, like, 3 days, and then I won't for a month. I don't make it priority at all; if I feel like doing it, I do it ,and if not, then I don't care.

In middle school, I was boy crazy and it was the worst! I would always lose, too. I was more into the competition than the boy by the end of it! I just wanted to win!

Hopefully, after Victorious (2010) has lived a long and beautiful life, I would like to go into movies. And I'd like to have a very successful movie career. Ultimately, I'd love to win an Oscar; that's my big goal in life, so that's what I'm going for.

...............................................................................................