Maria Valverde (info)

María Valverde
She began acting in 2002, when film director Manuel Martin Cuenca chose her from 3000 girls to be the lead actress in his film "The Bolshevik's Weakness". One year later, Maria's work impressed both the audience and the Spanish Film Academy, who awarded her with the Goya for Best Newcomer. Since then she has been working in Spain, Italy, UK, US, Mexico, Venezuela... - IMDb Mini Biography By: anonymous


“ 
Known for Zipporah in Exodus: Gods and Kings . She is a Spanish actress. She won a Goya Award for her film debut, La Flaqueza del Bolchevique. She is best known for her role as Babi in the successful drama film Tres Metros Sobre el Cielo … 










Trivia 
Was formerly in a relationship with Mario Casas from 2010 until 2014.













Personal Quotes 
[on Madrid, 1987 (2011)] It was a project that I came from the hands of David Trueba himself. The title attracted me a lot because I was born in Madrid this year. When I read, could not believe what I read. It was wonderful, round. It violated me so much I felt a great need to see it as a spectator and had the great opportunity to do it. I didn't hesitate at any time. It was very clear.

[on Cracks (2009)] When I read the script, I fell in love with the story and I thought, "I really want to go to the cinema to see this film." And when I knew that the director was Jordan Scott, and she was a woman, and a young girl was very important to me.
_