Justin Bieber (info)

Justin Bieber
Canadian Justin Drew Bieber was born in London, Ontario, the son of Pattie Mallette and Jeremy Bieber. Pattie became pregnant when she was 18 years old, and raised him as a single mother. Justin is of French-Canadian (mother) and German, Irish, Scottish, and English (father) descent. As a child, Bieber showed a strong interest in music, teaching himself to play many instruments. When he was 12, he entered a local talent competition, and placed second. His mother posted his performance on YouTube, and continued to post other clips of Bieber singing.

The videos soon built up a fan following, and caught the attention of talent agent Scooter Braun. Braun was able to secure an impromptu audition with Usher Raymond, who was impressed and helped Bieber to sign a record deal. His first single, "One Time", was a worldwide hit and was certified Platinum in Canada and the United States. This was followed by Bieber's debut album, "My World", which was an international smash. He also released a successful concert film, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (2011).

Bieber continues with a hugely successful music career and has tried his hand at acting, including guest starring in an episode of C.S.I. (2000). He has a large and loyal fan-base, who are said to have "Bieber Fever" and are nicknamed "Beliebers". - IMDb Mini Biography By: Anonymous




As a child, Bieber showed a strong interest in music, teaching himself to play many instruments. When he was 12, he entered a local talent competition, and placed second. His mother posted his performance on YouTube, and continued to post other clips of Bieber singing…






Trade Mark 
Hairstyle, aka "The Bieber"













Trivia
Discovered by Scooter Braun, who is also his manager.

Usher Raymond signed him to Island Def Jam Records, and beat out Justin Timberlake's hopes of signing the young singer.

Taught himself four instruments including the piano, guitar, drums. He hopes to learn the violin.

Can moonwalk.

The Dream produced and wrote his songs Baby and One Time.

His single "Baby" debuted at number 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Moved to Atlanta, Georgia to pursue his music career. Now lives in Hollywood California.

Born in St. Joseph's Hospital in London, Ontario, Canada, the very same hospital Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling were born in, however Justin was raised in Stratford, Ontario, Canada . He lived in the same area as Brendan Meyer, Seth Sieunarine, Kolton Stewartand Shawn Roberts.

The craziest gift from a fan that he received was a rubber golf club.

Bought a Macbook Pro with his own money - one of his biggest purchases.

Likes the TV show Smallville (2001).

Started out by posting youtube videos in 2007.

His debut album was "My World".

His mom, Pattie Mallette, traveled with him all the time.

His first time in an airplane was flying to Atlanta to meet his future manager Scott 'Scooter' Braun.

Met CĂ©line Dion at a New York Knicks basketball game. She approached him and said my son loves your songs.

Plays guitar at many of his concerts.

Has performed with Rihanna at the Super Bowl Weekend concert in Miami.

Likes to play hockey and basketball.

Recorded a few songs with fellow singer Sean Kingston.

Recorded "We Are The World" for Haiti. He got the opening verse, which was previously sung by Lionel Richie.

Dad, Jeremy Bieber, still lives in Canada.

Wrote the song "Down To Earth" about his parents' seperation.

The executive producer of his first record, "My World", was L.A. L.A. Reid.

Is good friends with Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Chris Brown.

His father's name is Jeremy Bieber, and his mother's name is Pattie Mallette.

Plays the left-handed guitar.

Has a younger half-sister, Jazmyn (born 2008) and a younger half-brother, Jaxon (born 2009).

When he was child his church held a benefit to buy him a drum kit and 6 months of lessons.

Performed with Chris Brown at a concert in Sydney, while the two were separately touring Australia. They performed Brown's song "Look At Me Now" together (2011).

Featured in the song "Next 2 You" with Chris Brown, a song on Chris Brown's 2011 album F.A.M.E.

Has performed for President Barack Obama twice.

Likes to give back and help charities.

Big fan of Michael Jackson.

Was Google's most-searched person in 2011.

As of August 2015, he had amassed 66 million Twitter followers and 72 million Facebook fans.

Was In a relationship with Selena Gomez (December 5, 2010-October 31, 2012).

Ranked number 1 on the VH1 list 100 Greatest Kid Stars (2012).

Justin's paternal great-grandfather was of German descent, and Justin's father's other ancestry is English, Scottish, and Irish. Justin's patrilineal line can be traced back to Philippe Bieber, who was born, c. 1788, in Zilling, Moselle, Lorraine. Justin's mother is from a French-Canadian family, and also has remote Swiss-French and Scottish roots (from several centuries back).

On his 2010 My World 2.0 World Tour [August 2010]

On his Believe Tour around the world

Ranked #10 on Glamour's list of "50 Sexiest Men" in 2013, moving up from his appearance as number 49 in 2012.

His pet monkey was confiscated at Munich airport when he couldn't produce the vaccination and import papers required for bringing a monkey into Germany.

In January 2014, Justin was arrested for a DUI. He has admitted he was smoking marijuana at the time of his arrest.













Personal Quotes 
I'm crazy, I'm nuts. Just the way my brain works. I'm not normal. I think differently. My mind is always racing.

[never plans on becoming an American citizen] You guys are evil. Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home.

I want to be a young dad. By 25 or 26 I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family.

All our decisions are based on long-term decisions. We use Michael [Jackson] as a template. The things he did for his career - a lot of the times it's was good, some of the times it was bad - but he was successful from being young to being old. That's what I want to get to. I don't want to grow up and lose my young fans, singing inappropriate music.

My voice always wanted to do runs, vocal acrobatics. Rather than make music that everyone else is making, with the same four-on-the-floor beat, I have a chance to change music. There's only a certain amount if people that can do that.

I believe in God and stuff. I believe He's given me this platform for a reason, to help change people's lives. That's why, in each of my shows, I try to give a positive message.

[observation, 2015] I turned a lot of people off over the past few years, but I know I can still turn out good music and turn everything all around. I've lost some of my best qualities. For that I'm sorry. I'm looking forward to being someone who you guys can all look at and be proud of.

I'm a pretty lucky guy.

Music was never something that I was going to do for a living. At 13 you're not even thinking of that, you know. I was just playing for fun and uploading videos on YouTube because I wanted to show my family.

I was always that kid who just did whatever. And my mom always supported that. So I always looked up to Michael Jackson because he was never afraid to just be himself, never tried to be anything that he wasn't.

I'm just trying to get the best sound and have it be consistent and make sense with what I'm going through in my life right now.

You don't need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn't make you a taco.
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................


birthdays_OFFmag