Justin Bartha

. 21 July_

Justin Bartha

(38th anniversary)
21 July 1978 
West Bloomfield, Michigan, USA 
5' 8" (1.73 m)



Justin Bartha was born on July 21, 1978 in West Bloomfield, Michigan, USA as Justin Lee Bartha. He has been married to Lia Smith since January 4, 2014.



Spouse 
Lia Smith (4 January 2014 - present) 






Trivia 
He is from West Bloomfield, Michigan (a suburb of Detroit) and graduated from West Bloomfield High School in 1996.

He studied acting at New York University.

Attended the same metro-Detroit high school as actor/producers Brandon T. Jackson and Sam Logan Khaleghi.

Boyfriend of Ashley Olsen [July 22, 2009].

The movie, La búsqueda (2004), where he played "Riley Poole", launched his acting career in 2004.

He first acted in the short film, Tag (1999), in 1999.

Began film career as a production assistant on the movie, Una terapia peligrosa (1999).

Attended Camp Walden in Cheboygan, Michigan for 5 years as a child.

Graduated from West Bloomfield in 1996.

One brother, Jeffrey.

Mother, Betty, is a teacher.

Father, Stephen, is a real estate developer.

Born in Fort Lauderdale.

His parents are both from Jewish families (their families moved to the U.S. from Austria, Germany, Russia, and Poland).

Engaged to fitness instructor Lia Smith.








Personal Quotes 
Everyone loves the seventies because that's when movies were character-based, and you saw great characters and you saw very interesting filmmaking. There are interesting movies being made now, but it's harder and harder to make them.

When you're talking about pure form, theater is a wonderful outlet.

It's not often as an actor you get to be involved with a project that seems to be on the right side of history.

It's always nice to have people love the things that you do.

It is good to get an all round experience especially when you have never been on a movie set.

I have yet to meet a person whose favorite movie is Una relación peligrosa (2003), but I hope to meet them one day and give them a hug.

I have never actually watched Glee (2009). I have heard it is just fantastic.

I do have rituals. I'm a fairly superstitious person.

For me, I've always wanted to do theater, so I gravitate toward it.

I love watching old movies, reading and having some good meals. I have a very close group of friends and family. I try to spend time with the ones that I love and work as hard as possible.

When I first started acting in movies - as probably a lot of naive young actors do - I made a list of directors that I wanted to work with and sent it to my agent at the time.

Mia Farrow was the person I was really excited about getting to know, because Woody Allen is one of my heroes and, just by proxy, I was a huge fan of hers.

I did theater a lot when I was a kid. Then I went to acting school in New York. I did a lot of behind the scenes in college. I wanted to learn while I had the time. I studied theatre and film in different capacities



................................................................................................